You may only renew your membership beginning in July after you receive an automated email from UMRA with instructions. You may not prepay for your membership.
IMPORTANT! Follow these steps to print and mail any invoices from the list below:
- Select the invoice you wish to pay by checking the box next to the invoice.
- Select the “Method of Payment” from the drop-down list. At this time, you may only select “Proceed to Print” which will walk you through two more screens to review and then print your invoice.
- Click on the “Proceed” button at the bottom on the page.
- The next page you see allows you to review your invoice. Do not print this page. If you wish to make any changes, you will see a “Make Changes” link (not a button) directly above and to the right of a “Proceed to Print” button.
- When you are ready, click on the “Proceed to Print” button at the bottom of the page.
- The next page you see is the invoice that you need to print and mail to UMRA. You will see a “Print” link underneath the UMRA phone and email address on the top right side of the invoice.
- Click the “Print” link and mail your invoice to UMRA the address listed on the invoice.
- No printer? Mail your check to UMRA for the amount listed and indicate the invoice # in the memo field of your check.