Thank You for your Donation
Your support and contributions enable us to meet our goals and improve services for all retirees. UMRA is a tax-exempt charitable organization. Contributions to UMRA may be included as “Gifts to Charity” for Federal Income Tax purposes.
Pay by Check:
Please mail your check, payable to UMRA, with the words “UMRA Donation” written in the “memo” field to:
Pay by Credit Card:
You will be taken to the secure U-M Shared Services Center (SSC) online payment portal. Click the ‘Pay Now‘ button near the bottom of the page followed by the ‘Go to Secure Payment Provider‘ button on the next page to arrive at the credit card entry page. Only fields identified with an * are required.
On the payment page:
- In the “Amount” field (upper right), enter your donation without a $ sign.
- The Security Code is not case sensitive. “QbAqv” = “QBAQV” = “qbaqv” and other equivalents. Enter the characters you see.
On the Credit Card page:
- In the “Invoice Number” field (upper right), enter “UMRA”.
- Ignore the “Customer ID” field.
- Fill out your Payment and Billing information.
If you need help completing the credit card payment process, please contact the University of Michigan Shared Services office at 734-615-2000, M-F, 8:00AM-5:00PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org